Wednesday, July 30, 2008

rock it: the cardigan


Cardigans used to be in a loooong time ago, probably when I was a toddler. Some people still make fun of them today, but as much as you hate to admit it they are dope! Personally, I love it. They can dress an outfit up or down. Right now I'm searching for the perfect long sleeve elongated cardigan. These are the longer ones. The shorter cardigans are more preppy and sophisticated which I love too. It really depends on the outfit! Cardis are light enough especially for the summer and the warm fall coming up! If you're short.. I wouldn't suggest the elongated cardigan. Ooh and yes boys can wear them too. They're not just for the ladies. For the boys, make sure they fit you properly and aren't too frumpy. My friend wears his grandpa's cardigans! Vintage! Fashion makes the world go round. And as always, only rock it if it suits your style! You don't want to look like a crazy fashion bum on the street now do you? The picture above were the first 2 cardigans I found.. they just happened to be stripes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment