Monday, October 18, 2010

inside Coco and James' apartment


Vogue went into James and Coco's two bedroom apartment in Gramercy Park, Manhattan and interviewed them about the history of their decor and styling. I loved the photos and of course Coco's little comments behind each one.



She had a company to build her closet because she wanted it to include drawers for jew
elry, shoes, make-up and lots of room for clothes. She admits though, her clothes have overflowed her dream closet. Look at all her YSL and Rimmel products! I guess that's what you get for being the face for them!

Inside the closet she explains her,
closet is full of a lot of vintage pieces, and everything is very random. I have Tudor-era clothes mixed in with pieces from the 1920s and 1940s.”



I love the YSL piggy bank! It looks like a purse but reads, "you've saved la rent"!


I love this couple. They seem so genuine. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment