Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the countdown is on


Tomorrow is my final exam for my course! I know I should be studying but I'm waiting for my study buddies to get here. I'm kind of nervous, but at the same time all I can think about is it for it to be over! I'll have 2 weeks of real summer and then it's back to 8 courses, stress and a whole lot of coffee. All my friends studying abroad will be leaving me too. Just devastating. Starting tomorrow I'm partying hard, working lots and going to enjoy myself.

Anyways, I was talking to one of my friends last night and we keep talking about the same guy problems over and over again for hours on end.. but it goes no where! Nothing is resolved and we just end up even more frustrated about it then we would have been from the start! It's just soo annoying. Why do boys play such a big role in a girls life? Boys create such an emotional roller coaster for us whether we're in a relationship or just seeking potentials. I say it's so annoying but at the same time that's the fun of it. I was saying yesterday that I wish I knew where it would end up, but at the same time that would take away all the fun! Oh boys.. what would we girls do without you....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment