Sunday, August 31, 2008

"everyday is saturday night.. but i can't wait for sunday morning"


Last night was by far the most random night in my life! It was the last summer saturday.. and how did I spend it!? So one of my best guy friends is leaving Monday, and as he has a girl friend he will be seeing her today. So I went out with him last night and his guy friends. We ended up missing guest list for this club, and there was no way we were getting in because the line was just ridiculously long. It was so stupid. Anyways, we went to his guy friends house for a bit and then we headed back to the club to see if the line was shorter but it definitely wasn't. So where did we end up? Haha no where but Celebrities (the gay club). It was soooo funny because we were with 4 guys and me and this other girl. The girls had to protect the boys!! haha for once. The boys I were with were sooo scared. It was the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while, but now it's hitting me and I'm feeling really down about my friend leaving. Honestly, he has been a big part of my summer and my life and now he's gone. Why do the people I get close with leave? :( <3

No comments:

Post a Comment