Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lauren Conrad's show dumped


Remember a while back how I mentioned Lauren Conrad's show was going to air on MTV? Well apparently MTV decided to dump the show because there wasn't enough on her personal life. I guess they felt there would not be interest in the show due to the low level of drama.

"We sold a show to MTV, filmed it and are really proud of the final result. MTV felt the subject matter was too high brow for their audience and offered me the opportunity to change the show by incorporating more of my personal life. We agreed going into the project that this show would be an aspirational one, focusing on my career and my goals and not my personal relationships. We delivered the show that we sold and are sorry MTV didn't feel their viewers were savvy enough to appreciate it."

I think it would have been interesting to see. Who cares about the drama, it's about what she is doing now. Oh well. There's still Olivia Palermo and Joe Zee we have TV hopes for! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment