Friday, June 3, 2011

Vogue Italia x Curvy Women


I had to take a second look at Vogue Italia's June cover. The first thing I noticed was models in lingerie at an Italian restaurant. That was a little odd. The second thing I realized was that they used actual models on the cover which is also extremely rare now a days. The third thing I realize is that Vogue Italia used plus sized models!! Which is really embracing today's day and age.

These models look amazing and it's nice they can be completely comfortable in their own bodies wearing skimpy lingerie. I love it. Steven Meisel always does a good job, and I thought he got this perfect shot of Tara Lynn, Candice Huffine, and Robyn Lawley. Although I can't completely understand why they are eating pasta in lingerie, it's nice that they are finally embracing curvy women. ♥

image courtesy of I Am Super Gorge

No comments:

Post a Comment