Monday, April 26, 2010

hate to not keep promises

So sorry loves!! I can't blog without my fab pictures I have been taking and I don't have the right programing on the mac here, and don't want to upload ugly pictures!! So that means the next time I blog will be next weekend?! Wow. Breaks my heart.

If you want to know the gist of it, I'm having a fab time. How I know that? I'm exhausted everyday when I come home. Aside from the down pour of rain, the dirtiness of the metro and the dirty streets I am loving New York. Yes it isn't all that it's cut out to be, but people do dress better, stylish. Not skanky. And it's such a creative place to be around. I'm in love with SoHo. I have found some amazing pieces too! But until then you will have to just wait for the details! Sorry for no visuals.<3

1 comment:

  1. aww darn i was hoping for visuals!
    can't wait to see ur pics when you get back! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete