Friday, April 29, 2011

beauty obsession: The Body Shop Primer





I have tried several primers, and if you don't use primer for your face before putting any make up on I would highly suggest it. I originally used Bare Escentuals' Prime Time primer at $21, then tried out the NARS Primer at $33. I wasn't 100% happy with it because it left my face feeling a bit sticky and found that my make up still didn't hold as much as I wanted to.


I have found my secret weapon and I am obsessed with it! This is The Body Shop's Skin Primer Matte It. My skin was not oily all day and I did not have to retouch my make up all day! I don't usually make too many recommendations in terms of products unless I am obsessed with them and this one is for sure an amazing product. Plus it is only $14 compared to the other two primers I have tried. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment