Monday, December 28, 2009

oh how time flies


Its already December 28th, and oh so many days have passed since I last blogged! So what did I get for Christmas you ask? Well you see, Santa treated me pretty good. I got a bunch of lingerie, the Diana camera that I wanted ever so, an iPod/CD player, gift cards, hmm and all my favourite treats. I can't even remember myself what I got. But those were some to name a few!

I've really been partying and catching up with people I can't during the school year because we all manage to turn into nerds during that time. Tuesday and Saturday I hit the clubs and yesterday I went to the States. It was just an easy day. Got a purse and 2 shirts. No big deal. Then I met up with my bff from Toronto. We had so much to catch up on but I love how him and I are sooo on the same page about things!

I absolutely love this season because everyone is in party mode and up for anything really. Eee NYE is coming up before we know it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment