Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year


Wow I can't believe how fast time has led us to 2010. That means no driving with your cell phone, the Olympics coming in 2 months, me being legal everywhere in the world in 3 months as well as HST is coming into effect. Joy.

Looking back at 2009 feels as if it was forever ago when you think about it, but it was just yesterday. I loved the journey that 2009 has led me through and I feel as if I have grown through the year. I got my Business Diploma, started working on my BBA, am in a relationship, lost my drivers license, had a dear friend pass away, met new people, did a million jobs and still stuck to my morals while trying to chase my dreams.

My dreams are a year closer to being achieved and I have the people around me to thank. New Years Eve was a gong show. Friends getting into fights, and I was ever so tired due to the lack of sleep over the last 2 days. Come Monday, I have to go back to school, but I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation and down time with my family and friends who I hardly get to see.

Today I cleaned my room and am trying to come up with New Years resolutions. Which I really hope I will stick to. It will almost be my third year blogging! Wait til the 5th. We'll have a party. Always find something to celebrate.

So if you didn't get to party last night I'll make a toast to you and your dreams coming true this year too! To 2010. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment