Saturday, January 23, 2010

having one of those days


Ugh. I'm so tired and in DESPERATE need of a grandesoycaramelmacchiatowithwhip! That would be my Starbucks order in one word. That's how deliriously tired I am. Sad eh?

I'm sitting here at work, did almost all my homework for this coming week and waiting for one of my co-workers to bring me a joyous cup of coffee! I can't believe it's 2 weeks til the Olympics. Oh how time flies. It's kind of exciting but at the same time I hear how horribly congested the city gets and how much Vancouver will be in debt. Joy. Plus I work pretty much everyday and will still have homework to carry on with! Makes me slightly nervous.

But I feel relieved to be on top of my work and being able to go out on weekends. It's marvellous darling. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment