Wednesday, September 1, 2010

featured fall item: letterman/varsity jacket





I was flipping through the H&M catalog a few nights ago and came across this purple and yellow H&M varsity/letterman jacket, whatever you would like to call it. I have been looking for one for a while now and fell in love with this one when I saw it. It's not too loud, it's long which matches my body type (all the other ones have been really short) and it's super cute. Definite fall must-have. I went to the States yesterday and did pretty well on my shopping trip. I found the jacket, it was in the Men's section believe it or not. I picked one up in a small! <3

7 comments:

  1. I want this so bad!!!!
    Where do you get it in store? It's now Oct. so idk if they still have it in store :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they have it in store anymore. I got it in the beginning of September in the men's department in a small! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, They dont have in in CANADA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They still have them in the mens section believe it or not - though in green and grey - picked mine up yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I TRIED LOOKING IN EVERY H&M FOR THIS BUT STILL CAN'T FIND IT :( - DESPERATELY WANTED.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a dark blue version of this jacket hanging around my closet. e-mail me at catsgo_meow29@yahoo.com if interested. oh, but i live in the philippines so you're gonna have to pay for extra costs such as shipping fees, etc.

    ReplyDelete