Tuesday, November 10, 2009

it's that time again


It's the time to get into that Christmas mood or at least start to. I tend to get in the mood around December 1st, but ever since the cold air hit and the eggnog lattes came out at Starbucks, it has been beginning to feel like Christmas is quickly coming. Just like October slipped right from underneath us!

You know what this means! It's time to have those Christmas parties and keep in mind New Years! What I'm really trying to get at here is, I'm trying to find that perfect dress for New Years already! Being a promoter you have to look good, and I need a good looking, affordable dress that will last me that one night. Unfortunately, I can't find something that fits my requirements. Something sexy, chic, sparkly and glamorous. Oh did I forget to mention, something that no one else will be seen in? Ugh.. I guess I'll just keep looking. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment