Saturday, November 7, 2009

blogging at work


Sitting here at work with everything completed so why not blog!?

Last night I did Vancouver Fashion Week once again, taking pictures for our live feed. Anyhow, I was asked to model again for this boutique advertisement thing. I'm so skeptical on modeling though just because I did it and it just didn't pan out and I just don't feel like I'm fit for it anymore! So we'll see, but whatever.

Last night was an adventure and tons of fun. I absolutely love being immersed in the industry. It was so busy last night and ever so packed. The only thing I hate is that everyone thinks their VIP and are some big shot, so their egos are huge. I networked and made lots of new contacts so yay for that! I'm not going tonight just because I'm working! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment