Thursday, March 4, 2010

forever 21


Yesterday I celebrated my 21st birthday! My boyfriend and I had a test on Tuesday and then he had to do some assignment which was due on my birthday as well as get up at 6am. So I let him off the hook and let him leave me before my birthday came! Anyhow, we were on the phone and I had just washed up when he said, "before you get into bed, you should know I'm outside!" and this was right at midnight. It was so cute. He gave me my birthday present which is the HTC Dream phone because my phone was simply retarded and pathetic! So yay and I think I've fallen in love with it. Anyhow, my parents took me out for Dim Sum and we also went shopping. My sister made me a fabulous mango mouse cake. I got presents too and it all in all was a fabulous day. Thanks to all who made that possible!

Today is one of my girl friend's birthdays so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! love you! <3

1 comment:

  1. aw thanks babe!! i love you forever and forever <3

    ReplyDelete