Monday, March 8, 2010

i never thought i would hate writing so much

I thought I enjoyed writing, but clearly I don't. Every Monday I dread going to this one English course because it's scholarly writing, and so different from what I'm used to which are business and marketing plans and writing for case studies. PRACTICAL writing basically. When the eff am I ever going to write like a scholar besides school? Yet this course is killing me because my writing is so bad in it. Or so I feel. It's just thrown me off balance with my once upon a time love for writing. The funny thing is in my other English course, I'm doing so much better in and getting B+/A level because it has a more creative side. Ugh. I never thought this Monday English course would make me want to rip my hair out (which I would never do). Just had to rant somewhere. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment