Friday, August 13, 2010

the new it accessory: friendship bracelets


I remember my sister and I would always make friendship bracelets when we were younger and pile them on with different colours, styles and designs. Well, now they are coming back, but in a more fashionable trend than ever. Whether you make your own or go and buy one, they have definitely made a come back. Maybe even give one to your bff! ;) Since they the trend of the moment you will definitely be finding some pricey ones. The ones in the pictures are a few of my favourite ranging from most expensive to the least expensive (left to right).

I absolutely LOVE the Giles & Brother Braided Wrap Bracelet which is found at Net-A-Porter for $115. I could definitely see myself wearing it! The one in the middle is from a Nakamol Design bracelet found at Kitson for $78, and the last on is from Delia's. It's a Sade Bracelet for $12.50. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment