Monday, August 30, 2010

obsessions: the perfect fall coat

I have fallen in love with these runway fall jackets that make me want to blow all my money on! They are completely and 100% different from one another. And I want all three!

First up, the Lanvin Wool A-Line Coat. This coat is pure perfection from the oversized shoulders to the slight popped collar to the A-Line skirt of the jacket. There's no way you couldn't look amazing in this jacket for the Fall!

Second is the Dries Van Noten Trench Coat in an army green. I love the large collar and the A-line skirt of the jacket, and how the belt perfectly hugs the waist in the right place. Super cute for everyday wear.


Lastly, is the Burberry Prorsum Military Coat. How could you not like this wool jacket? It's double breasted, fits perfectly at the waist, and is fitted to the body. Not to mention the perfection of the detailing!


These coats make me love Autumn even more !<3

No comments:

Post a Comment