Wednesday, August 25, 2010

what shall I wear today: monster ball edition

Gaga ooh la la! Went to Lady Gaga's Monster Ball last night if you couldn't tell! It was splendid! Full of excitement and props just what I expected. But none the other she had some amazing costumes and videos between her performances. The cinematography was amazing. She was in full force, yellow hair, 6 inch heels and a crazy getup for each song. Now that's a show. I absolutely loved when she sang Speechless. She said that it was about her father the drunk in a nice clean version of what she actually said. I also loved how she played the piano too. You can definitely tell she loves the attention and the FAME! I'll probably post up some pics of the concert later!

Last I went to the Monster Ball and wore:
White shirt (a creation of my own)
Zara Sailor Shorts
H&M blue and white striped blazer
Pull up tights with a garter
A giant black bow from F21
Aldo black combat shoes
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment