Sunday, February 1, 2009

it's the love month


It's so weird to think that it's already February. You know what that means. The month of love bitches. This means Valentine's day is coming up. It puts pressure on a lot of people including your significant other just because someone decided to name this the day of love. Personally I think Valentine's day is a dumb day. First of all, it's not even a holiday, second of all it's just another reason for girls to cry over their guys. Because most of the time, the guys are dumb and just don't do anything. Or girls always expect more than a simple box of their favourite chocolates. Honestly, this day is one giant hype. I guess I'm not like most girls who just fall for these things. It's not cuz I'm bitter because believe me, I have had great Valentine's days before and I agree that they were really sweet but still. I just think this day is a joke. Sorry to all you Vday lovers out there. The few things I like about Vday are the chocolates the day after because they go on sale like craaazy and the colours of course! It's the day of love.. how are you going to spend it!? Hmm.. try SANGRIA night to all you single ladies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment