Monday, February 9, 2009

party time now work it

Wow.. it's about time we got a high end club. Yep, Vancouver is in desperate need of it and who else may be working there? Yep... yours truly! I may be promoting for this club. It sounds so sick. It's opening date is February 28th. It's not known as a club but more of a super lounge. It will be on the 20th floor of the Renaissance Hotel with a 360 degree view of the city. It is called Vistas Lounge and will have a zen type them to it. There will be 15-42" flat screens, couches and an intimate VIP area. They are guaranteeing the "sexist, craziest, wildest ultra-lounge in Vancouver". Sounds pretty effing good to me! I'm not 100% sure if I'm doing it but I'll let you know and make you all come out for a wild night. Here is the view. <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's like Toronto's Panorama.
    With Vancouver's ocean view it should be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I hope it will be amazing!!
    You're not here to enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete