Sunday, February 15, 2009

the numbers are back up


Oh dear. Just when I thought I was settling down, interesting things come up again. GREAT. I don't know. Things are going really good with my boy right now. I'm still rocking the single status though. Anyhow, he treats me sooo well, we never fight and things are going peachy. Then all of a sudden, one of my best friends best friend gets involved (who is a guy obviously) and out of the blue starts to like me. We were friends before and we sooo get along. He's lots of fun and super sensible. He definitely has his head on right.

Anyhow, he ended up coming out for Valentine's day with us because he had nothing else to do. It was chill and was fun for sure. Just cracking jokes all night and having craazy convo. It was just chill, like what I wanted.


Then today I checked my facebook and I got this random message from this guy who is friends with one of my friends. He just moved here from Ontario and is going to a local college. He's good looking, built and seems super nice. Usually I don't message people back that message me and that I don't really know, but he seemed really genuine and nice. And we've been messaging each other all day!

I don't know what overcame me! I finally narrowed it down to one and all of a sudden I'm back up to 3?! What the eff is wrong with me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment