Tuesday, February 3, 2009

how fast is too fast?



As I slowly getting myself deeper and deeper into a relationship (I guess I'll admit it), I question myself. Is this what I really want? I've been single for so long and I'm still having fun. Am I really ready to commit? I'm not sure what he's thinking but I kind of think that he thinks I'm his girlfriend. This totally throws me up against the wall. I need to take things slowly because I'm not open to all this yet. It's been 4 years since I've been in a committed, full title relationship.

We were talking last night and we were talking about spring break. He was telling me how he wanted to surprise me and take me away for spring break. Whatever, I thought that was really sweet and thought it'd be somewhere local. Nope. He wants to take me to the Dominican. Totally cute but WOAH is all I can say. He painted me a picture of what it would be like and I really liked the idea but honestly, I'm not even his girlfriend and I wouldn't expect that until he has met my parents and we've been going out for at least like a year?! Am I crazy. Like I just don't see that as being right! Like that's moving super fast.


We're going on our 1st date this weekend. Yep, our first date and he wants to take me away. I hate dates and I think I'm going to tell him how it is and what we are.. and that's not my boyfriend. Ugh.. believe it or not I hate breaking hearts. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment