Tuesday, June 9, 2009

life in Kelowna


Did you miss me!? I had no access to Internet connection, and even if, I straight up had no time! My apologies!! Where do I even start!? It was the best/disastrous trip to Kelowna, but I miss it now! Weird eh!?

Well the girls picked me up in the morning and we headed out there. We arrived at about 10.45 and my friend was too busy to meet up with us so we ended up finding this really yummy place called Bread Co. After, we ended up meeting up with my guy friend and a couple of his buddies, and went to his friend's house where we laid by the pool and soaked up the sun. It was just lovely. Later on we went to his house where we unpacked, showered, and had dinner with his family.

That night, we went drinking with his friends for his friend's birthday. So we went to the beach and chilled there and headed to a club, which was dead! So we got our free drink and left!! We ended up going to this bar called Rose's which was chill I guess. Not really my scene. But we hung out there. Anyhow, we were dropping people off in my friend's ghetto van and the birthday guy accidently grabbed my face and scratched me all down my face. To this day it's so much better and you can hardly tell.. but STILL! Ugh..

So day 2, we ended up going down the Penticton Canal which took a few hours but I got dark off of it! It was so fun. We had our drinks floating and it was just a day of relaxation. That night we headed to one of the guys' house's and we smoked hooka and played DDR! I haven't played it in sooo long but it was pretty fun. It was such a chill night.

K and are you ready for day 3!? This is the gong show night. We hung out at the beach during the day and just enjoyed Kelowna. We just walked around and what not. After we headed back to the house to get ready for our night. We were heading out to a club called Flashbacks. Ooh before I continue, I had really bad allergies the whole trip and my sinuses were hurting and everything. It felt like someone punched me in the face. Anyhow, I decided to take Tylenol to get rid of the pain along with allergy pills. Keep in mind, I hate taking drugs, I like the body to run its course.

So, we headed out to the club, pre-drank and went in. The lines were soo long and in Vancouver I never really wait! It was so weird cuz in the front it was a huge line where it was $5 cover and in the back there was a shorter line for $10. That's unheard of in Vancouver!! The price and the different lines! Anyhow, we waited half an hour to get in and when we did, I was hit by the liquor. It was bad news. I couldn't see anyones faces and it was just bad. Then I lost my friends, but when I found them again we got split up by these 2 guys who took us away.

Honestly, the guys there are soo ruthless. This one guy saw me sitting and I couldn't even stand anymore I just felt horrid. I just looked away and he weaved his way in through my friends and grabbed me and pulled me up to dance. My two guy friends intervened and one of them pretended to make out with me and the guy still wanted to dance. So they got in a mini fight holding each other by the throats. Ugh. Guys would just pull you, not introduce themselves, and expect you to dance. It was retarded!!

Anyhow, I got really sick. I ended up puking in the club in a garbage can. And then we went to the car and I was shaking cuz I just felt so cold! And when I got home, I puked on my friend's driveway. Ahh.. bad news. I think it was because of the Tylenol and meds I took with the liquor. Ah not fun, and the next morning was blah. Wow. What a trip. It's just one of those that you had to experience. Ya know?! <3

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... then you came home to dragon lady - WELCOME BACK! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha dragon lady.. why thank youu! <3

    ReplyDelete