Tuesday, September 1, 2009

update on me


Sorry I haven't written in the last few days. I've been extremely busy organizing my life and figuring it out and all of a sudden my life went to nothing to something! I've been super busy with the Vancouver Fashion Week magazine coming out called Chester. I am in charge of the Beauty section and am contributing to the Fashion section as well. It won't come out to later but we are super busy working away. It will be an online magazine, and right now I am doing up articles for it. I have met so many inspirational people along the way and have been wined and dined. I've been offered other job positions, so I am trying to figure that out too. Ah, life always has its complications. But anyhow. This is the last week before school comes. I don't know. It feels like I'm doing bits and pieces, and I really want to take on everything! And it's even more sad that summer has come to an end! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment