Friday, July 3, 2009


Today seemed to be such a good day until I received the phone call that I really didn't want to hear. One of my good girl friends called me saying that my friend had died just yesterday. He was being towed on his long board when he fell off the board and his friend's car hit him. He was rushed to the hospital where he died shortly after.

We all went to school together. We worked so hard in getting our diplomas and became really close. A family almost. He was such a fearless spirit and such a caring person. He always knew when something was wrong and would always try to fix it. I always called him my older brother and he would always call me his little sister. We grew really close with a definite bond. When I went up to Kelowna, me and my friends even stayed at his house.

When I found out I had this hollow feeling inside of me and was completely shocked. I am so torn right now and feel like I'm all out of tears. I will miss and love him forever.

R.I.P. Andrew Walker. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment