Sunday, July 5, 2009

what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger


I beg to differ with that statement. I've been through a lot in my life, and by a lot, I mean more than you think you know. And as for that statement, I've learnt things and I've probably become a better person. I've made more right choices than wrong. I find that I make myself just accept things even though I don't want to and I'm just fine because I have to be. So I think that statement is a lie. I think as one experiences more negative things in their life, a part of them dies inside, but on the outside they are perceived as strong.

This has got me thinking ever since the death of my friend, and inside I felt almost nothing, like a part of me DID die, but I act like it's all okay because I have to. Life has to go on whether you like it or not, and you just have to deal with it even through the most painful of times. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment