Tuesday, August 18, 2009

movie review: Time Traveller's Wife.. and OOPS!


So I've soo neglected my blog the last few days. I got home on the Sunday. Wow and was Saturday night crazy. We ended up going to the same club up in Whistler that we did the weekend before. It was a Coor's party, so it was lots of fun. I didn't want to get hit on by guys so I wore these crazy glasses. Like straight nerd, square, thick framed glasses. I loved it. But it drew way more attention. Woops. Anyhow, I've been trying to get my life in order and figure out everything.. so I've been busy busy. On top of that, working, etc. But I am back!

Last night I was supposed to go to the Lil Wayne concert. First Drake had an injury and couldn't make it, then Lil Wayne just cancelled! Like that! I was so choked! So I ended up watching The Time Traveller's Wife. The movie was complicated and really interesting at the same time. It was really sad, because it's like the two characters are together, but at the same time they can't be because he disappears even though he doesn't want to (aka that's the time travel thing). But yeah. It's a really interesting movie with romance. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment