Friday, December 26, 2008

a blizzardous day


Is blizzardous even a word? Haha probably not but it's added to my dictionary. Anyways, Happy Boxing Day!! Yeah well not so happy for me. What it is I did? I hit up a mall which was a huge disaster because there were a kabillion people. I have long legs and take long strides and shuffling just does not cut it for me. In fact, it made me super tired!! I was very disappointed with the deals I found. Well at the last store I managed to find some things, but honestly, I would have rather been out and about instead of in that mess!! It was so tiring. But I ended up getting:
  • An off shoulder shirt (which is long and classy enough to wear as a dress to the clubs) for $20
  • 2 dresses- tube top, a-line with a cute bow in the middle, silk (Yes, I got 2 of the same dress, one in black one in red) for $10 each (that's exactly why I got it)
  • Waist high black and white plaid skirt for $10
  • Egyptian Cotton bed set including pillows sheets, flat sheet, duvet cover (Random, but it was necessary.Of course they are pink!) for $18
That is all, oh well. Ohh and I ordered online more ram for my baby.. aka my laptop!! I definitely found some superb deals. Besides all the good deals, it wasn't really expected to snow as much as it did today, but of course it did. Because I didn't want to have to deal with parking today, I decided to take public transit. Hmm.. bad idea. When I was leaving, there was a line up to get to the skytrain which was FOREVER. It was ridiculous. Finally, when I got on the skytrain, that took another 45 minutes. It was stalled/backed up because of a tree which fell on the tracks. It was not fun at all. My feet were killing me, I was standing shoulder to shoulder with some smelly sick randoms, and it was freezing. I was definitely not impressed. So I finally got home, but the rest of the drive home was ridiculous. I was slipping and sliding and then right before I reached my garage the car just wouldn't go. Soooo, what happened? That's right we had to dig ourselves out of the snow. Lovely. Just lovely. Now I'm at home safe and sound. Scary but yeah. What a day is all I have to say. What an effing day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment