Tuesday, December 16, 2008

who says Macs are better than PCs?

Macs are incredible for it's sick look and design programs. Overall, there are a whole bunch of extra things which you can do on Macs compared to PCs, without having it break down or create too many disastrous problems. Anyhow, I have Office 2007 which I find to be pretty dope, which makes life so much easier in terms of the options it provides. I guess I didn't fully explore it though because my friend told me about this OneNote thing that I didn't even know I had. Basically it's like having a computer binder. You can have a bunch of folders for whatever you want which are categorized and organized for you. It's amazing! I love it and I'm playing around with it as we speak right now! I even created my own template. Check it out! Ofcourse it's Hello Kitty! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment