Wednesday, December 24, 2008

enough is enough


So everything was set in place, I'd be in somewhere warm on Christmas day, enjoying my holiday. Nope. Mother Nature decided to be a bitch and snow me in. Right now I'd be working, but clearly I'm sitting here up to my eyeballs in snow. It's straight ridiculous! Yep, I don't think I'm going to L.A. if you didn't get that. I'm glad in a way to see everyone and relax, but I was really looking forward to my trip.

Yesterday I was downtown shopping. Half of Robson street had a black out! I mean stores are having enough trouble with the economy, and shoppers are having difficulties shopping for Christmas presents! Well, they had to close that half of Robson. Just brutal.

Yesterday was probably the worst day ever. Everything that could have possibly gone wrong went wrong. I don't feel ready for Christmas. I'm so choked. Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas. I never thought I'd say this but I hate snow!! And it should stick on the mountains.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment