Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the problem with New Years Eve


1) Everything's too expensive for what it is
2) Friend's can't agree on a place

3) It's overall just one giant hype

People are paying $60-who knows what to try and make one night of the year amazingly fun, when most of the time it ends up in a dramatic mess because you try to effing hard. They are paying these crazy amounts of money to count down from 10 and kiss some random whore. Wow, I can count backwards too and I don't have to be a sleaze at the same time! Why couldn't I just be at Times Square.

Can you believe NYE is tomorrow and as for plans I know nothing. I know it should just come easy, but it hasn't and frankly, it's been pissing me off. It's nice to have an event to be stressed over rather than school work but still. But it's just super dumb I find. Personally I'd like to have a party with a bunch of close people I'd like to spend time with. But as for now it does not seem to be going that way! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment