Wednesday, December 17, 2008

too effing cold

So what have I been up to these last few days besides hurting myself through shopping?

Well.. so I went to my favourite Tuesday night at a gay club which is straight night. The place was packed and it was sooo amazingly fun. I loved it. Met so many people there! I had no idea what to wear at all. I ended up just wearing a black shirt with a turquoise shirt underneath, jeans and white boots. Sounds simple right? Well you see, I dressed it up with a scarf headband with a giant flower in my head. Yep, I made my own head piece. I was unsure of it, but I got a million compliments on it. Going to a gay bar I feel that I have to be a little bit different and colourful for some reason, I like it!


Pretty much these last few days have been effing FREEEEZZING! It snowed non stop today and it took me 30 minutes to go down the hill which usually takes me 7. Freaky. My ABS kicked in and I was just sliding everywhere. Sooo scary.
I also ended up buying a jacket and a sweater vest for myself.. eeks. I keep finidng things for myself!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment