Saturday, December 13, 2008

did you miss me?


FINAL ARE DONE!!!!!!!

So stoked right now you don't even understand. This morning I have a giant headache and 4 hours of sleep. I guess that's what you get for drinking 5 jagerbombs and 3 grey goose shots. Oh goodness. At least I remember that. I told you I would drink my life away after exams, and I do keep my word. This is how it went down.


After my last exam Friday I went home, started getting ready, headed out to my friends house. We got ready and I did 3 girls' hair and pre drank. Oh yeah I forgot about drinking then. But anyhow, we ended up going to our other friends house and drinking there. Just shit show. We walked to the club and waited in line. The line was ridiculously long. Luckily I saw some friends I jumped the line with. But not so lucky as some blonde broad tried starting beef with me. "We waited in this line for 40 minutes and you're just going to skip the line?!" I'm like "yepp". Haha and she starts swearing and going off. And I was just laughing.

Anyhow we got in the club and it was just messy. Just dancing and making the best of the night. It was too fun! I'm soooo happy right now and I did miss my blog! But I'm back lovers!!! If you're still writing exams good luck! I'm sure you'll do amazing and you probably don't even have time to read my blog. <3

1 comment:

  1. i still have one more exam on tuesday, but i always have time to read your blog <3 hehe

    ReplyDelete