Thursday, December 25, 2008

under the tree

Well this year I didn't have a tree due to the blizzard and not going to L.A. (once again) haha. But I had a few presents. We were supposed to do our shopping in L.A. for Christmas presents but that didn't go through, so presents were sparse. I ended up getting:

  • Influence book by MK & A Olsen
  • Learning to Fly by Victoria Beckham
  • 2 Hubba Bubba Story books filled with gum
  • TNA shoulder bag (which I'm returning and getting something else because knowing me I'll get it dirty)
  • $500 CDN
  • $500 US

I hope you got everything you wished for and more! Turkey dinner tonight. I'm hoping you're spending today with your loved ones and the people who TRULY matter in your life. <3

1 comment:

  1. i have the same tna shoulder bag!! ive only used it twice because im scared i'll get it dirty, so good idea on the exchange :) merry christmas! love you<3

    ReplyDelete