Tuesday, December 30, 2008

chick flicks

So yesterday I went to the States for a day trip. Can you believe I bought nothing on a shopping trip!? Nada. So devastating. It really pissed me off actually. Anyhow, I came home and the roads were super icy. It was really sketchy/scary! My friend and I decided to make plans. As I headed down the hill to her house the road narrowed on a 2 way street. My car gave out and wouldn't let me break! It was sooo scary as I was going head on to a huge SUV. Thank God he moved his huge car to the side otherwise there would have been a huge accident.


I ended up getting to my friends house safely. We had a HUGGGE conversation to catch up before watching The House Bunny. We just wanted a light chick flick movie. The movie was dumbly hilarious and extremely predictable. We'd laugh 5 minutes after because we weren't sure whether or not it was just dumb or funny. No matter what, we'd laugh anyways.


And can you believe.... I forgot to watch The City! Whitney's show. I love it. It's better than The Hills and it's oh so juicy. If you haven't watched it, go find it because it's amazing and you havvvveee to watch it. Anyhow, those were my reviews. I ended up going home later laaaater because I was too scared to drive home. But I faced my fears and ended up getting stuck in the snow right outside my friends house. It was sooo annoying and pissed me off. I just didn't know what to do so I called my friend that I just left her house and she was helping me through it. So probably after 15 minutes I got out of that mess of snow! Ahh. Eventful? Perhaps. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment