Sunday, December 21, 2008

oohhh what a night


So I worked an 11-7.30 shift today, sold the most and won myself some money! I rushed home after work, scarfed down dinner and took a shower. I got ready, drove down halfway to downtown and had to turn around because the snow was craaaaazy and was sticking to the ground. It was legitimately scary. So disappointing though. That is why I came home and finished the gingerbread house. You know that expression all dolled up and no where to go. Well that was me. Well I did have somewhere to go and people to see but i just couldn't and I was absolutely helpless. It just sucked big time.

On top of everything else, one of my best guy friends is leaving to L.A., not just for vacay but to live. Yep, he's moving there and he will be leaving at 5am. I'm devastated, but I will be spending NYE with him yay!! And to make up for it, my other best guy friend is flying in. I'm pretty stoked, but I only have 4 days and I'm really hoping that his flight actually makes it. This crazy weather could stop ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING! :(.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment