Thursday, December 25, 2008

ring in the New Year well


5 days till NYE and I have zero plans thanks to this blizzard and me not in L.A. I would have left today. Anyways, let's not think about that one again. So 5 days till NYE means alot. There are so many things to think about such as:
  • WTF am I going to wear to look hot and make that other bitch jealous?
  • How will I lose all that turkey weight in 5 days?
  • Who am I going to kiss at midnight?
But the most important:
  • What are my New Year's resolutions?
For me that's always the hardest, yet the most meaningful. How you ring in the New Year will define the rest of your year. I really want to make resolutions to stick to and I think it's good if everyone did because it will keep you in line. I will post mine as I think of them! I mean it is 1.45 am on Christmas morning!

As for the kissing on NYE please don't kiss every boy/girl you see. You look like trash and it's really not meaningful. If you don't have anyone to kiss does that really matter? No. Just be with the people you want to be with most and have fun! Who cares who the eff you kiss unless you want to be the talk of the town the next day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment