Wednesday, March 18, 2009

there's new competition in town for mascara


Mascara is simply a pure essential to every girl's daily beauty routine, or at least it should be! Anyhow, it was known for several months now that CoverGirl's Lash Blast mascara (the orange rocket looking tube mascara) was the best out there in terms of drug store mascaras. Well now there is a new competition in town, the Maybelline Lash Stilleto. You probably have seen the commercials for it because I have at least like 10 times now. Anyhow, it was one of the little presents I got for my birthday, but I'm trying to use up my Lash Blast before I start on a new one. Because I don't want a million mascaras lying around. I'm hearing good reviews on it and I can't wait to test it out and fulfill my obsession. <3

1 comment:

  1. My mascara is almost used up, and i want to try something new. Did you test out the Lash Stilleto yet, is it any good? I need some expert advice <3 xo

    ReplyDelete