Thursday, March 19, 2009

too many boys too little time

Don't you hate how your previous boys which you have just fully gotten over know when you get over them? Or at least that is how I feel. My guy had moved to Australia and I was really choked when he left. Well clearly I have moved on. Yep yep! Then all of I sudden I get a message in my inbox with an "ohhh I miss you" and an "ohhh I got you something" blah blah blah. That's not fair. You can't just move to Australia and come back! Grr. I only say this cuz I get flustered because all these old feelings come rushing back. Ahh... just when things were getting good. <3

2 comments:

  1. aww i thought things were finally getting back on track with mr. potential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they are but you know how it is!!
    boys will be boys

    ReplyDelete