Monday, March 9, 2009

when in doubt, wink, peace & pout

So I've finally received all my birthday presents. I got some cute undies, a laptop case, make-up and beauty stuff, a new cellphone and jewellry. What I'm focusing on is the cellphone and jewellry.

So as much as everyone tell me I need a Blackberry and all that junk, I really do not think I do! In fact, I think it's so pointless! Does everyone need to stay connected to the internet 24-7 and have to have BBM? No! People should learn to pick up their phones and socialize, AKA talk to one another. Therefore I decided to get the LG Neon. It's so cute and just what I need. Not a data plan phone which you have to pay $70 a month for. It's a little outrageous if you ask me for all these things I don't need.


Anyhow, the piece of jewellry I'm focusing on is the necklace I got. It's the Hello Kitty necklace by Kimora Lee Simmons, made of sterling silver and saphires. It's sooo cute. I featured it in my blog before it was deleted. I have it and I love it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment