Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF: it's been a long week which went by really fast


Does that even make sense? My week has just gone by super super fast, but so many things have occurred. Everything from good things to random bad things with the boy. It's just so messed up. I don't know. I'm trying to get my life in order in terms of school because right now I feel so unmotivated. But coming back from spring break has made me more organized and take more initiatives. With they guy we've gone from great to bad to good to bad to okay. So I'm just confused in that department. That's exactly why I don't do relationships because of all the confusion and all those little things which come along with having someone else in your life. Ah! I'm so glad its the weekend. I just need time away from some people and spend more time with myself. To top everything off its just been an entire rainy week. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment