Tuesday, March 17, 2009

when messes get messier


With my commitment issues and at this rate, I'm not going anywhere in terms of my relationship status. I think I've been reading too much into it and have just a lot of things to think about. Just things my boy has said and his reaction to things. The thing is that he's just reacted different from what I was hoping for and what I expected. Different is the key word because I just don't know exactly what it is. Just DIFFERENT. Yes, different bad. But I've only been feeling this way for 2 days. Maybe I'm just being too much of a girl and over thinking things. Exactly what I don't want to be, but it's in line with my whole running away when things aren't going well and I feel that I've valued him to high when I shouldn't have. Ah. It's okay. Think baby steps. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment