Sunday, March 15, 2009

you think only gang wars happen in movies?


There's been tons of shootings lately in the Vancouver and Tri-City area. It's really scary actually. The news all started with the Bacon Brothers who caused lots of ruckus as they are in a gang. The Red Scorpions I think? I don't really know cuz I'm not into the whole gang thing and I definitely do not know their names. In fact, one of the Bacon brothers, Jonathan Bacon lived in the same apartment building as my friend, but he got evicted. The scary part is that it was not too far away from where I live. Anyhow, it's been tearing up the news headlines and has been extremely scary. I think since January there has been about 20 something gun shootings resulting in death. I hate having to hear about what the world is coming to today. Why is there so much fighting? I mean is it really necessary? I just think it's really sad that so many people both innocent and not die because of these gangs issues. It feels like you only see and hear about these issues happening in movies, but no. It's really real as it's happening right before our eyes. It's affecting everyone, not just the ones involved in the issue. What is the world coming to?!

No comments:

Post a Comment