Monday, March 16, 2009

The City Finale


If you don't want to know what happened, don't read on!

So, today was the finale of the show. Wow, I'm so proud of Whitney for not going back to Jay. That took a lot of strength and courage considering she was so attached to him before. I love seeing independent women doing their thing and not depending on a guy. I also love DVF's advice. I love her! As for Allie, wow just because a guy says baby I love you does not mean you should run back. Ah. When will girls learn. And for Olivia, yes I agree that she would step on anyone's feet to get where she wants to be but fashion is a dog eat dog world and a lot of people in the industry are like that. I'm not saying that it's right but it's just a fact. I think she's gorgeous though!

Anyhow, we're officially moving onto The Hills now! It's the last season! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment