Monday, March 23, 2009

what does your coffee order say about you?

So I found this Starbucks Oracle thing saying what your coffee order says about you. I love coffee and cannot go a day without it! As for me, I don't really agree. It's just some over exaggerated bogus. My drink is: a grande non-fat caramel macchiato with whip! mm! So delicious! This is what it says about me:

Personality type:
High Maintenance You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.

Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars

What's yours say about you? Check it out by clicking here! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment