Thursday, March 26, 2009

what goes up, must come down


I guess that statement refers to everything. What is it with guys that they have to ruin something good? Yesterday him and I had a perfectly good day together. Everything went well and we just really enjoyed each other's company. Anyhow, this morning he messages me and was like, "I was waiting at the bus stop and some random hot blonde girl showed up in the same car as you but in white and offered me a ride to school. She goes to our school." I was really weirded out by it. I got a hint of jealousy but overall was really weirded out! I think subconsciously it was a trying to make me jealous type thing.

Like what kind of random whore goes up to some random guy that you've seen around school to offer a ride. I just don't get it. And really? Didn't your mother ever tell you not to get into cars with strangers!? I don't know I kind of snubbed him all day and was just like whatever but still. It was just annoying. And then later on today I found out that his friend offered him to set up an interview with my competing promotions company. I really don't want him to get it. Is that bad?

And to make matters worse, he ends up calling me and everything was fine. I was fine. He ended up bringing it up again. Like really? Why the fuck are you so excited to bring it up again and again? Like relax. I just don't understand. Once an issue is dropped just fucking drop it. And he tells me to stop living in the past... weird. It's just retarded. This is exactly why I don't do relationships. Because honestly, I don't need the added drama. Leave that to the ones who want it. I just don't see why I should let someone into my life if dumb shit like this is going to happen. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment