Sunday, March 8, 2009

happy birthday to yours truly!


Well my birthday was actually Tuesday, but since I had exams, I celebrated last night! I went to the new Vistas Lounge which I promote for in Vancouver, it is a revolving lounge on the 20th floor of the Renaissance Hotel. I wore a black and white plaid dress with ruffles down the center and buttons, with a red belt and red shoes.

I ended up getting way too hammered as I was fed Patron by my boss and the other promoters, along with Jager bombs and other shots which I can't remember. I literally couldn't walk anymore. It was messy. Almost all my friends came and the place was filled with everyone! It was fun, well at least I had tons of fun! Except now I'm feeling the throbbing headache. A party it was. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment