Wednesday, March 18, 2009

L is for the way you Look at me


So today was a great day. Wednesdays are dedicated to a project for school. BUT, we just came back from spring break so really I didn't have school today! It was so relaxing. Hm, so you want to know what I did? Nothing too interesting. I spent the day with my love interest. We watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, which I really liked. Because first of all I have thing for nerds aka Michael Cera, and second of all it was a really cute movie. I recommend it! You know how the last few days have been really rocky between me and the boy? Well today we made up for that completely. I think it could have been just the fact that we hadn't seen each other in several days and I don't really know actually, but we apologized, kissed and made up. It wasn't a fight between us, just a little bit of frustration. Everything's good again in paradise.

On a side note, my lounge I was working at got closed down because it was getting out of hand and hotel guests were complaining as it was located in a hotel. WOW way to burst our bubble! Anyhow, I'll be working at a different club. Also, there's an event at a club which is not really my crowd but I'm going to try and do my best to rock it. I mean that's what good promoters do... right? <3

2 comments:

  1. Aw im so glad things are going good again! we definitely over analyzed a little bit. Too bad your "other one" is coming back in the picture though, hopefully my team wins! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love conquers all?
    i dont know i'm a mess when it comes to love! you know

    ReplyDelete