Monday, March 23, 2009

is the past really the past?


So I've been thinking and using my past as my issue for committing now. But as last week was a rough week and we got in an argument he asked me a question: don't you want to change? I was so shocked that he said that. Of course I want to change but at the same time I am what I am, take me or leave me. Right? No one truly know what has happened to me in my past to make me to the way I am. They just think they do, and people do in general. I'm always about living for now and not living in your past, but I think that the past has made you into who you are today. Whether its good or bad I'm not sure and it's a difficult question. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong. I'm not saying he's right or wrong. If you want to change that's your choice but it takes time because a lot of the time the past opens up wounds. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment